Monday 10 August 2009

Perishing Palm Trees

Looks idylic I know, blue skies, palm trees, colourful birds but really, truly it is perishing and central heating has not yet been invented. I have on 5 layers already and that's before we go outdoors. Please tell Kitty I am converted to wrapping up warm. I have the electric blanket set to high all day so I can nip in and defrost between lectures. Les has been out painting tree houses today as his practical task while I was cataloguing books in the library. Got our first assignment on Corinthians handed in this morning so now we are on to Romans. The joys...

2 comments:

  1. Brrr, Fiona - sounds kinda cold! Alex was playing on his bike the other day in his T-shirt & nappy! What temp is it? Hope you had a Happy Anniversary - I see we missed it... Miss you anyway, love from all Nics xx (Megan will be 8 on Friday!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weel there is white frost on the trees in the morning but it can be sunny and 14 degrees by dinner time. We had a power cut the day fae 4.30 am until 10 so I had tae boil water for coffee over a candle!
    Tell Megan tae have a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete