Sunday 3 June 2018

Ribadeo Adios.


































Just back from saying goodbye to Ribadeo. A good week with lots of surprises and parties, we enjoyed my last ever night in a Parador, last visit to Lugo church who were very kind between annointing us with oil and showering us with gifts. The local church plant encouraged us and threw a secret bakering party on the Monday which blew me away. The final chat was on 50 ways to leave your lover and it turned out no one had ever heard the phrase Good Riddance before. Then finally a trip round the market to say goodbye to all the stallholders and finally my GP who I needed to see for anitibiotics to deal with a soft tissue infection in my back. Ribadeo never fails to surprise me with medical conditions previously unheard of. In true Spanish style it was 5 minutes on the matter in hand and then 15 minutes asking us for contacts to teach her daughter English. We have enchufe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment