Tuesday 27 September 2016

The obstacles set before us..

Saturday I was preparing a sermon for Sunday, including the verse  "let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us" so I was ticked to look out of the kitchen window to see a race starting from the square (top photo). Later I took my notes down to the boat, wondering why the streets were so muddy. Turned the corner to find out there was skip full of mud and runners having to leap in and out of it as part of the race. Confirmed my next verse "I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them."  So I kept away from the mud gladly! Big shout to those who finished the Heroican race in that heat, a shower well deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment