Sunday 27 November 2011

Baking life..


Baking life and Farmville are two things I have never tried on facebook. I maybe have had enough practice at the real thing, and have no wish to contact friends for a donation of manure. I have however really wanted to email friends for a bag of castor sugar or cocoa or whetever else the recipe needs. Despite various experiments I never seem to get the right mix to make self raising or mincemeat. However I have found The Food Hall -  just a short drive away . Everything you could ask for in the baking department. Yes it would be cheaper to buy ready made cakes but with St Andrew's Day approaching we are keen to give our Spanish friends and students a taste of real Scottish food stuffs. So far the list goes: Mum's shortbread, doodlebugs, duff what else? Ideas please before Wednesday! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment