Tuesday 2 August 2011

1000 places to sleep before you die...

I was given the journal 1000 places to see before you die and had a quick count - I have seen about 65 of them already (If you live to 100 that is 10 a year so I am ahead of the batting average!) It made me have a quick count of beds I have slept in during the past 2 years currently the total since July 2009 is 61 (all different and not counting repeat visits). Let me show you number 57  - as in 57 varieties like Heinz. It was in the Farmhouse of our dear friends Mo and David Patrick - it sleeps 13 and has every comfort and a piano so if you plan a gathering in Yorkshire book it now! maureen@dandmpatrick.co.uk The ponies are included!

1 comment:

  1. Haha - the trick is to know which your last bed will be before you die then - DON'T GO THERE!

    ReplyDelete