Monday 9 May 2011

Proverbs 31?

OK, so I may not have made it to the Encouraging Women Conference at the weekend but listen - I have been turning into the Proverbs 31 wife... it may come as a shock to those of you who know me but I have a tidy wardrobe, nothing under the bed (not even dust) and I go recycling every day except Sunday. 



Spain has succeeded in turning me from a P to a J in Myers Briggs terms. Lorna Reid has also helped by nagging me on-line in capital letters. My packed lunch is in the fridge and my homework is done neatly. I remember my re-usable shopping bags at the supermarket (Thanks Alison & Linda!).  I haven't lost my bus-pass once and any minute now my children will rise up and call me blessed.. ("C'mon boys.. rise...") However at this rate I do need a siesta every day and it could all go wrong the morn!

No comments:

Post a Comment