Monday 4 June 2018

Putting the blog to bed - bed number 200 - goodnight!

When we started blogging in 2009 it was just a news update for friends who did not have Facebook and wanted to check occaisionaly that all of us were still OK. As it happens there were long junks of time when we had no idea where Donald was but mostly we have travelled the world with quite a lot of ticks in the 1000 things to see before you die. However things have changed and there is nothing more I want to tick off. I dont want to see any more luggage or boarding passes. Eastwest was a good college but home is best. We started counting different beds each time we stopped on our travels and on coming back from Spain last week I had to sleep downstars as I was proper poorly. Enough is enough, Bed 200 ends the Blog. Thanks for reading and, no, I won't need to ask you any data protection questions cos this is it, all over, Goodnight and God Bless! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment