Wednesday 11 May 2016

Good news with old friends

So last week I was back in the UK for the tests planned for the end of my first year post surgery. I was in Aberdeen two nights for mammograms, check ups and various consultations all of which went well. Had an evening off to celebrate with old friends who traveled down from Orkney to see me and with my bridesmaid Wee Ali as well. So good to catch up over good news after the poor souls had to listen to me moaning for the previous 10 months! And to celebrate we went to the Scottish Ballet, it was not Swan Lake as I have ever seen it before but it was enchanting and the ice cream was fantastic! Thanks lasses!

2 comments:

  1. Less of the old! And don't even think of replacing old with short either x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I had already used the phrase about the three blackheads.

      Delete